Inside the room of ERP consultants whom participate in building, manage, and operate the ERP always talking about the control points in order to maximize the value of having a system in place. These discussions moves to process owners, and end users.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 focus on controls besides the new features, in this post I will share with you some of the major controls in Cash and Bank Management Module, these controls are newly introduced in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Credit limit “Allow credit limit control on bank account”
- Date activation “Identify activation dates control”
- Status activation “Identify activation status on bank transactions”
- General Ledger Reconciliation “Assign one ledger account to more than bank account”
- Transaction Currency “Allow multiple currencies transactions executed on the bank account”
Vote for me in The Top 100 Most Influential People in Microsoft Dynamics List for 2013 Click Here
User Group: Dynamics Arabia